KuCoin Exchange is a global crypto exchange that has been in operation since September 2017. The exchange has a team of experts and researchers who are always on the lookout for the best projects to list on the platform. There are more than 190 tokens and over 450 trading pairs on KuCoin. Here’s a brief tutorial on how to margin trade with KuCoin.
How To Open A Margin Trading Account On KuCoin
Margin Trading is defined as a method of trading where tokens or funds are borrowed by the user in KuCoin so as to execute a long(buy) or short(sell) operation. This allows a trader to earn larger profits on trades by leveraging greater sums of capital using a small amount of funds. To open a margin trading account, follow these steps:
1. Click on “Log In” at the top right corner of the website and fill in your email, password, and 2fa details to log in.
2. You’ll find a “Margin Trade” button at the top bar. Click on it to proceed.
3. A new page will open, asking you to enable Margin Trades. Click “Enable Margin Trading”.
4. You will then be taken to the Margin Trading Agreement page. Select “I Have Read the Terms and Understand the Trading Risks” and click “Confirm”.
5. Enter your password and begin to Margin Trade.
How To Transfer Funds Into A Margin Account
To begin Margin Trading, you must first transfer funds into your Margin Trading account.
1. Enter your login details to sign in to your KuCoin account.
2. On the left side of the top bar, click on “Assets”.
3. Under the Asset tab, head over to “Main Account”, click “Transfer”, then select “Margin Account”.
4. Enter what type of token you want and how much you wish to transfer.
5. Click “Confirm” to complete the transfer.
How To Borrow Funds
Now that you have transferred funds into your Margin Account, you can borrow tokens by leveraging greater funds using smaller amounts. This allows you to earn bigger profits.
1. To do this, click “Log In” and log into your account.
2. On the top bar, hover over the “Spot” option and choose “Margin” from the drop-down menu.
3. In the bottom section of the menu bar that appears on the left, click “Borrow”.
4. You are presented with token options. Specify the token you wish to borrow, enter the daily interest rate as well as the amount, and click “Borrow”. The borrowed tokens are then deposited into your account and you will see them in your “Margin Account”.
How To Lend Funds
KuCoin Margin Traders can lend tokens to one another as another feature the platform provides. These tokens can be used for margin trading and earning interest. Here’s how to do this:
1. Again, enter your login information and click “Log In”.
2. Head over to “Earn” in the top bar, click this, followed by “ Lend”.
3. From here, choose which coin to lend and enter in the details.
4. Click to the “Lend” button to complete the process.
How To Repay Borrowed Funds
To achieve your goal of earning profit, you will first have to repay the principal and the interest. Here’s how:
1. Log into your account on KuCoin.
2. Hover over “Spot” in the top bar and click “Margin”.
3. In the bottom-left section of the interface, you will find the “Repay” option. Click on this.
4. Next, enter the token type, amount and return rules.
5. Click “Confirm” to repay.
How To Borrow, Trade And Repay In KuCoin Margin Trading
You can easily borrow funds, trade and repay them by using the KuCoin Margin trade page. In the video, you will discover how to carry out all operations from start to finish with only a couple of clicks. Follow these simple steps:
1. Enter your details to log into your KuCoin account.
2. Hover over “Spot” in the top bar and click on “Margin”.
3. In the left menu bar, you will find “Borrow”. Click on it.
4. Choose the type of token you want to borrow, the daily interest and how many tokens you want. Click on “Borrow” to complete the process. In a few seconds, the borrowed tokens will appear in your “Margin Account”.
5. On the “Margin Trading” page, you can choose to buy or sell to earn profit.
6. In the left menu bar, click on “Repay”.
7. Enter the token needed, the amount and return rules.
8. Finish the repayment by clicking “Confirm”.
Try Out Margin Trading On KuCoin For Yourself